Self-compassions: An Essential Tool for Handling Distress
This seven week group is being offered to adults who will benefit from cultivating self-compassion. Self-compassion is associated with emotional wellbeing, resilience, lower levels of anxiety and depression, healthy habits and more satisfying personal relationships.
In this group you will:
- learn how using self-compassion improves well-being and resiliency
- use lovingkindness, mindfulness and compassion exercises and interactions
- learn to live deeply through giving and receiving compassion
- gain skills to manage difficult emotions with greater ease
- practice gratitude and self-appreciation
Participants may be required to complete an intake prior to starting the group. This group is billable to medical insurance.
Meets every other Wednesday from 1:00-2:20pm
August 2, 16, 30-2018
September 13, 27-2018
October 11, 25-2018
Allina Health St. Michael Clinic
4300 Edgewood Dr NE St. Michael, MN 55376
For more information or to sign-up, please call 1(800) 603-0016